Ever since “Courir Ensemble” was created 18 years ago, all funds raised have financed Handicap International programs in next to 60 countries over the world to help disabled and vulnerable people in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster.
We are expecting many of you to join the new edition of this solidarity and challenging sports event. Our goal for 2016: 3,000 participants overall on the starting line.
Everyone is welcome to participate, regardless of their level, age or disability: accomplished or amateur, valid or disabled, mixed teams, licensed clubs or work councils are invited to go outdo themselves to support a noble cause.
- 9:30 am: 5 km run
- 10:00 am: 10 km run
- 10:15 am: 5 km walk – free pace no ranking
- 11:30 am: 1 km (children)
- 11:45 am: 2 km (children)
- 5 km: individual registration – group registration
- 10 km: individual registration – group registration
- 1 km: individual registration – group registration
- 2 km: individual registration – group registration
- 10 km in pairs: individual registration – group registration
- 5 km in pairs: individual registration – group registration
- 5 km solidarity walk: individual registration – group registration
- It is imperative that the medical certificate carries the mention “no contra-indication to athletics in competition” or “no contra-indication to running in competition.”
- You must be in possession of a medical certificate issued less than 12 months prior to the event Courir Ensemble, i.e. May 15th, 2016.
- Caution: if you forget your medical certificate, you will not be authorized to take the start!
- The medical certificate must be given by your physician, and a copy of the medical certificate is acceptable.
- Adults: €15
- Students and under 18: €8
- Under 10: free
Follow the run newsfeed on social networks: bit.ly/CourirEnsemble and #CourirEnsemble
You want to run or join as a volunteer? Give us a call at + 33 (0) 1 43 14 82 53 or send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Handicap International is an independent charity working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. The organization has worked for over 30 years alongside disabled and vulnerable people to help meet their basic needs, improve their living conditions and promote respect for their dignity and fundamental rights in next to 60 countries worldwide.
Publié le 21 Avril 2016.